Facebook contest apps for small businesses?
If you are considering running a Facebook contest, sweepstakes or giveaway, sweat no more.
There are several Facebook contest apps for small businesses that simplify the process and make it easy peasy.
Without any coding or prior knowledge of design, you can organize and run a successful Facebook contest or giveaway in minutes.
Specific factors would determine the type of Facebook contest app to use. Some of these include:
- Ease of use ( both you the business owner and the participants).
- Integration with your current marketing tools.
- Does it align with your goals?
- If you have a tight budget, select a tool that offers Timeline contest (they are free)
- If growing your mail list is your primary goal, get a third party Facebook contest app to add to your page.Here are a few guidelines from Facebook on how to run a Contest.
Top 10 Facebook Contest Apps For Small Businesses
Heyo is an elegant and practical Facebook contest app to run effective campaigns. You can also use it on other platforms including Instagram and Twitter.
- Creating and publish optimized campaigns for every device.
- Has a built-in sharing feature which enhances sharing and engagement on your Facebook sweepstakes or contests.
Smooth drag and drop editor.
According to Wishpond, they are “Built to grow your business.”
As one of the top Facebook contest apps for small businesses, Wishpond makes it easy to build a complete marketing funnel that generates leads and sales online.
- Landing Pages builder,
- Social Contests builder,
- Email Drip Campaigns &,
- Marketing Automation.
Note: They also offer done-for-you marketing campaigns for busy entrepreneurs or business owners.
Woodbox is an excellent complete marketing campaign suit. They are also among my top Facebook contest apps too with an extensive library of apps. According to them,
“We make creating beautiful contests, giveaways, and other campaigns easy.”
- Photos, Video, and Hashtag Contests,
- Giveaways, Coupons, and Instant Wins,
- Polls, Quizzes, and Games,
- Landing Pages, Downloads, and Forms,
- Facebook Page Apps.
Note: Woobox enables you to publish your contest or giveaways on i.e.
- Landing Pages to increase traffic from emails and ads,
- Make your contest mobile responsive to all mobile sites,
- Easy integration to your Facebook Page,
- Pop-ups which enables visitors to participate in your campaigns,
- A super easy WordPress plugin to embed campaigns on your blog,
- Enables an easy Display of your campaigns directly on any website.
4. Agorapulse Facebook Contest Apps
Agorapulse is a robust social media content and engagement tool for social media management and agencies. Even though it is pricey, they have an excellent Facebook contest app for small businesses.
This Facebook contest app enables you to run competitions on Facebook, Web, and Mobile.
Furthermore, you can store data of each participant thereby building a complete profile of your fans. Some Facebook contest apps it provides includes;
- Quiz App
- Photo Contest App
- Sweepstakes App
- Instant Win App
- Personality Test App
- Fan Vote App
- Coupon App
Not sure if AgoraPulse is for you, try out their Free Facebook Contest app and see if it suits your needs.
Gleam is a business growth platform with over 5000 customers and tons of apps to help you grow.
Top features of this excellent Facebook contest app includes:
- Beautiful rule-based messages with opt-in forms to capture the right users and build your email list.
Instant rewards which drive more sales. It creates unlockable rewards which need the users to complete pre-defined actions.
- Social Stunning Galleries with responsive user-driven content which you can embed anywhere where HTML is accepted.
- Gleam has a smooth and easy-to-use dashboard that makes it easy to run contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways that boost engagement on your page.
Interact is a marketing platform that enables you to generate leads and sales using quizzes, polls, and giveaways.
Read an elaborate post I wrote about Interact here.
For those who are interested in using this tool, they have a free version for you. Note that this does not let you collect email addresses from your participants. Only the paid version does.
ShortStack makes it easy to create Contest, Giveaways, and landing pages.
Its smooth drag and drop features simplify the process of creating a contest on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. You can further organize a competition on:
- Landing Pages,
- Embedded Contests on your website,
- Hashtag Contests on Twitter and Instagram,
- User-Generated Content Contest to win buyers trust and loyalty.
This Facebook contest app offers a free plan that allows you collect up to 25 entries and receive up to 5K page views.
The paid plan starts at $29/month or $13/month if you sign up for annual billing.
Easypromo is an all in one of those Facebook contest apps that has a rich variety of surveys, sweepstakes, contest, and quizzes.
Oops! Did I say Facebook contest app?
Actually, it has way more than that.
- A Facebook Sweepstakes with likes or comments. Use this Facebook contest app to create quick and strategic Facebook timeline giveaways, and engage your existing followers and increase the visibility of your posts.
- Creating Instagram Sweepstakes among all the comments on a specific post or use a particular hashtag.
- Twitter Sweepstakes based on retweets to build loyal followers.
- Run a video contest. Users can enter using a registration form directly from their Instagram or Twitter accounts.
- Run a random Sweepstake using the Sweepstakes app to generate new leads with segmented information about your followers.
Rafflecopter makes it easy to run Giveaways and contest that increases engagement and brand awareness.
Who doesn’t love giveaways? Because I do and Rafflecopter makes it easy to incentivize your contest with one-click integration to all the popular social media platforms.
Below are the main features.
Tabsite is another excellent Facebook contest app. They offer you a luxurious choice of Apps to boost your Business and marketing goals.
Plus, their Free Plan includes:
- Timeline Contest,
- Image, and
- Email Sign-up Apps.
Below is a comparison of both paid and free plans.
- Mobile and social media optimized contest.
- Quick and easy to build custom apps for your Facebook pages.
Your turn! Which of the Facebook contest apps do you plan to use or are presently using as a business owner or independent consultant?
I hope you did enjoy it. What are your burning questions about running a Facebook contest?