19 Killer Social Media Tools For Business Owners
Here are some social media tools to help you automate your social media management. Social media marketing can be pretty overwhelming, and these tools will assist you to create time for other business-related issues.
We understand that time is at a premium when it comes to social media within an organization or for small businesses.
Most small business owners have started working and planning on their social media marketing strategy because they have noticed the benefits of social media
One of the primary objectives of social media marketing is to stay connected to your audience. Most of the time, this is difficult for small business owners since they have several tasks to perform daily. These social media tools for business can help;
- Reduce the stress of multi-tasking,
- Create and scheduling content,
- Keep your social media activities consistent,
- Sharing other peoples´ content.
Below are 19 killer social media tools for business owners
It is one of my favorite social media tools, and I use it all the time. It is a software that helps you
- Plan and schedule content to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter,
- It also offers the possibility of connecting RSS feeds from your favorite blogs and planning the content on your social media platforms,
- The basic plan provides some minimal analytics, best time to post your content and a link shortener,
- In case you upgrade to Buffer for Business, you’ll get more in-depth analytics about your posts and engagement from your followers.
Buffer also has an integrated design feature called Pablo. Pablo helps you create beautiful graphics for your social media post. It has a chrome extension which you can download to your browser. With this, you can quickly capture photos on the net and design them for your projects.
My second best. I don’t know if I like it more than Buffer. This app shows you top performing content for any social account, hashtag or topic so you can confidently predict engagement. They also offer the possibility to schedule and post top engaging content or quotes on your profiles. They are mainly focused on giving you the top best content in your niche and help you share them. Just like Buffer, you get in-depth analytics too.
It is one of the best social media tools for business owners and integrates with many different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Youtube, Foursquare, and Instagram.
It has a huge advantage to the tools above because it enables scheduling post on Instagram. One of the favorites because it offers bulk uploads of content and in-depth analytics which synchronizes with Google analytics to deliver excellent services in this domain.
Template Monster is one of my go to social media tools for beautiful high quality designed WordPress Templates. It is an excellent choice for small business owners who want to create beautiful and responsive WordPress websites to build their brand online.
They have a wide variety of templates ranging from business to animals, cars, fashion, sports and outdoors, electronics, food, holidays, medical, real estate and so much more. Try them and see all the goodies they offer.
As mentioned before, content curation is vital for small business owners. Feedly is one of the best tools for discovering great content and has an RSS reader that can gather feeds from many sites based on your preferences and niche.
- You can add feeds from publications, blogs, and even YouTube channels,
- Track news about your company, products, and competitors by plugging in Google Alerts and
- Organize all your feeds into collections so that they are readily available in the future. The good side about Feedly is that it integrates with a multitude of other apps that enable you to save content for later and share it on your social accounts.
Agorapulse is not only for small businesses but also for large enterprises and brands. It has an extensive interface and dashboard that caters for all your social media platforms joined. It also has great analytics that enables you to;
- Publish or schedule your content,
- Check your shares, track your mentions, hashtags, keywords and places to help in user generate content,
- Provides sharp and comprehensive Powerpoint reports,
- Compares your pages or profiles to your competitors to increase your efficiency,
- Provides an excellent customer relationship interface that enables you to know your best fans or audience so you can interact more with them.
Aweber is an email marketing tool that comes with an app too. It is also ideal for small businesses and offers;
- Time-saving email automation that helps you create beautiful emails with their custom templates,
- Helps you to grow your email list,
- Easy integration with other platforms like WordPress, Facebook, PayPal, Salesforce, Shopify, Heyo, Bloom and much more to support your marketing programs,
- Helps you to migrate your current email list to their platform without any further, opt-ins.
- Excellent customer service with their live expert customer support team who are always ready to answer your questions and respond to your queries.
Social media is all about visuals and Canva is a great tool to help you grab your users attention.
- This tool enables you to create beautiful high-quality images to attach to your social media post.
- They offer many pre-made templates that help you look like a great designer, even if you don’t always know exactly what you are doing.
- In case you’re too busy to start from scratch, it comes with lots of customizable layouts to suit any occasion.
- Canva is great for creating visuals for anything from social media to blog posts.
Sniply is one of the social media tools that enables businesses to place a call to action to any content they share on their social media sites. It comes with in-depth analytics to determine your conversion rates and much more. Recently there is a possibility to attach Retargeting Pixels to your snips.
These are two powerful Twitter management tools, and I can’t seem to separate them since they are much similar to me. They help in;
- Growing and manage your Twitter account(s),
- Following new followers based on keywords, hashtags, and location,
- Unfollow those who don’t follow you back( in a given period),
- Unfollow inactive or spam accounts,
- Provides rich analytics on your followers,
- Provides your peak time so you can schedule your most important post for higher engagement.
Google Keep is my most handy tool, and there is an app for it too. It is like Post-It stickers you have on your computer for future reference or reminders.
- It has a great interface that allows you to store information, articles, blog post or anything you find on the net and wish to save and read later.
- You can also use it to make notes for future references.
- Its dashboard enables storing your information into various tags and having them in different colors for easy identification and references.
- It is also possible to share specific tags or information on your dashboard with other people.
- You can also set reminders for the various tags or information stored in your Google Keep.
And Yeah!! It has a chrome extension which you can integrate with your browser for easier usage.
Screen-o-matic helps to record on-screen activity for short tutorials, visual presentations and communicate while demonstrating! The free version offers up to,
- 15 minutes of recording,
- Screen and webcam recordings,
- Youtube posting and save your files.
While the Pro version (15 dollars a year) offers a more extensive use of the product for your business, both the free and Pro versions come with extensive tutorials on how to use the system for your business.
IFTTT stands for If This Then That — and it’s a tool that takes social media automation and management to a whole new level. It has both a desktop and an app version and integrates with more that 318 channels hence a must have for all business owners
It enables triggers to perform several activities depending on your settings. An example is, you can set a trigger that if someone tags you on a photo on Facebook, they automatically get a message. Or if you post content on Twitter, IFTT saves it to your Buffer account. There are unending triggers you can make with this powerful social media tool.
These are tools that help with your Twitter management and analytics.
Riffle helps you get real-time engagement with your followers and provides more information about their presence on Twitter. It has a Chrome extension and integrates with HootSuite too.
Tweetdeck offers more in-depth analysis from monitoring several accounts and has a beautiful dashboard that helps you see the bigger picture on Twitter. It is a powerful tool for real-time planning, engagement, and organization.
Fiverr is handy and practical for small business owners. It helps you outsource small task for a starting fee of $5. With this, you can find providers who do some amazing work like WordPress design, blog post, creating logos, eBook covers, etc. If you haven’t used it before, I will highly recommend you try the services offered there.
CoSchedule is an easy drag-and-drop content marketing calendar that allows you to plan, create, and promote your content all in one place. It saves you time and helps you grow your audience through smart marketing plans and efficient team collaboration. Worth mentioning is their Headline Analyser which helps in generating compelling headlines for your blog post.
Tailwind is an excellent social media tool for business owners who are more focused on Pinterest and Instagram automation. It enables scheduling, management, and analytics on Pinterest and Instagram. It helps in;
- Track growth in Followers, Boards, Repins, Likes, Hashtags Management and Comments,
- Analyze post performance by category, board, keyword and hashtag,
- Benchmark Content Virality and Fan Engagement Levels to gauge progress over time,
- Analyze daily activity, engagement and reach trends across any date range,
- See what’s trending right now and watch for spikes around popular topics and hashtags related to your brand,
- Measure hashtag activity by photo and video, and even view Instagram videos right from your dashboard,
- Like and Comment on trending posts to reach more people, right from inside your dashboard,
- Analyze revenue and traffic from Pinterest with easy Google Analytics integration. They offer a free trial for up to 100 pins till you decide to use the paid version.
They offer a custom plan so you can schedule a call and arrange a plan for your business.
Snappa is another online graphics design tool like Canva, and it is suitable for beginners in graphics.
- It has a much easier interface that makes your designing quicker,
- Both Canva and Snappa have high-quality pre-designed templates, but those of Snappa are much suited for marketers´needs.
- Snappa has a wider and beautiful variety of stock photos hence; you will not need to use a third party website for pictures.
- The only downside is that you can’t upload your brand kit with your font and color palettes like in Canva.
To conclude, there are many social media tools for business owners. They range from social media scheduling, maximize social media automation, content curation, engagement with your customers and much more. It is my advice that you pick the one that suits your business and maximizes its potentials.
I will love to read your comments about these tools and maybe your proposals or more which are not included here.